One day. That’s all it takes for four lives to be changed forever.
London, 6th March 1971. Women pour into London to take to the streets in solidarity for equal pay and equal rights. But while public spectacle and a friendly call to arms pervades the day, in private, one family is about to find that everything they thought was the truth about their loved ones has the potential to blow their world apart. And one man, back from the dead, has unfinished business with them…
A novel of dark secrets, lies, betrayal and vengeance, in which the shadows of history, haunting memories and the truths they dare not tell come back to try and destroy them.
When the truth is not what you thought it was, do you ignore it? Do you try to rewrite history to protect those you love? Or do you seek revenge?
- Published: 12 August 2020
- Publisher: Blood & Teacakes
- Format: E-book and paperback (hardback, large print and audiobooks to follow)
- E-book ISBN: 978-1-913128-05-0
- Kindle ASIN: B089KK8BFT
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-913128-06-7 (coming soon)
Kobo (coming soon)